We offer waterski, wakeboard, & barefoot lessons for everybody – from the complete beginner that has never been on the water before, right through to the accomplished slalom skier looking to refine their technique through a slalom course.
Our lessons operate from any one of the 18 beautiful lakes in the Rotorua district.
Everything you need to waterski or wakeboard is supplied;
- 19ft custom-built ski/wake boat
- all equipment (wakeboards, waterskis, buoyancy vests, ropes & handles etc)
- the best and most experienced instructor
- some beautiful, glassy calm water
All of this amongst some of the most spectacular natural features in the North Island. We can even supply a gourmet lunch on request!!
David May is the owner/operator of Snow & Waterski. An accomplished slalom skier and past NZ representative barefoot waterskier, he has been skiing and instructing for almost 30 years. With all that knowledge and experience, we guarantee success out on the water!!
We use our 19ft ski/wakeline ski boat for all lessons except the advanced wakeboard course (which uses a specific wakeboard boat). A 300HP Mercruiser sterndrive gets even the biggest blokes out of the water with no effort.
The boat has been custom built and features;
- A fully adjustable ski training boom
- X-Air wake tower
- Wakeboard & waterski racks
- A full size boarding platform
- Bimini top
WHAT TO EXPECT ON A WAKESTARS COURSE
When you are out on the water on a Wakestars waterski, wakeboard, or barefoot course, you can expect;
- To be supplied with the very latest equipment
- To have the undivided attention of arguably New Zealand’s most experienced and knowledgeable instructor
- To be out on the water for up to 5 hours (depending on number of students)
- YOU CAN EXPECT TO BE SUCCESSFUL!! We are yet to meet a student that we have been unable to teach
SIGN ME UP!!
To book a lesson, simply give us a call on (09) 486 5509